Folly Hill Infant School receives additional funding to help children who are entitled to recieve Free School Meals or have been in the last six years, children who are Looked After by the Local authority or who come from Service Families.
The Funding is called Pupil Premium and we use it to help children make good progress at school.
Your child may be eligible if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided family is not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
Funding may also be available if your child falls into one of the following groups:
- Has been looked after by the local authority for at least one day
- Adopted from care
- Has left care through a special guardianship arrangement
- Has left care and is subject to a child arrangement order
Please click here for our Parent Information leaflet.
Schools are held accountable for how we have used the addtional funding to Pupil Premium children.