Please click here for Surrey's complaints procedure
Folly Hill School's Complaints Procedure:
We aim to provide a high quality, safe, stimulating and consistent provision for all your children and yourselves. If you have a complaint please go through the following procedures
- Discuss complaint with classroom staff. They will consider the complaint and discuss next steps with you. They should organise a follow up appointment with you to discuss if the problem has been resolved.
- Staff should record the complaint in a complaints book (records should be kept for 10 years.)
- Staff may request to have the complaint put in writing.
- The complaint should be dealt with immediately and action should be seen to be taken and effective within 28 days.
- If parents are still not happy the complaint has been adequately dealt with then they should make an appointment to discuss the issue with the head teacher who will follow the school’s complaints procedures and if necessary Child protection procedures.
- Any further action should be directed through the school’s Chair of Governors or Surrey Safeguarding Children board.
See Surrey Complaints procedure
Advisory, conciliation and arbitration service (ACAS) - www.acas.org.uk 08457 474747
Surrey Children’s information service- 08456011777