Thank you for looking at Folly Hill Infant School as a possible school for your child.
Your child may start school in the September of the academic year in which he/she turns five.
Applications can be made from 29 October 2018 until 15 January 2019.
Surrey County Council is the admission authority for this school. To find up to date information about the school's admission arrangements and details on how to apply, either as part of the normal intake or during the school year, please use this link to the Surrey County Council website.
There are no separate admission requirements for Folly Hill School.
You are welcome to come and see our school - please ring the school office on 01252 716121 to book your place.
The tour dates for 2019 entry are :
- Friday 21st September at 9.15am
- Wednesday 17th October at 9.15am - fully booked
- Tuesday 30th October at 10.00am
- Monday 5th November at 9.15am
- Thursday 22nd November at 9.15am - fully booked
- Monday 10th December at 9.15am
- Tuesday 11th December at 9.15am
- Monday 7th January at 9.15am
Please click here for the link to Surrey admissions.